Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vince's "Kronologi Cinta"

So on Tuesday, I attended the launch of Vince's latest album "Kronologi Cinta" at Bangkok Jazz. As I had previously mentioned, my contribution is in the form of the lyrics for the song "Apa Jawapannya", composed by Vince.



"Missing" from the industry for the past 3 years, it was great to see that he still has the support of the media, judging from the good turnout. Good for you, bro!

And as a nice gesture as well, Vince and NSR gave customised framed album covers to everyone involved in the album; composers, lyricists and musicians.


Vince also debuted his latest music video for the single "Biarkan" which features the dude as a Vampire (wannabe, haha). And I hear "Apa Jawapannya" will be the next music video to be shot, so I'm looking forward to that.

Anyway, congrats again bro. And peeps, do get the album, it's a pretty good one, I can assure you...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin