Wednesday, January 06, 2010

My Latest Song With Vince

With loads on my plate off late, lyric-writing has taken somewhat of a backseat. But when AF1 champ Vince called me up and asked me to contribute something for his new album, I said "hell yeah!".

Vince and I have had some good success over the years. I wrote the words to his first major hit "Mengapa Harus Cinta?", which got into Anugerah Juara Lagu. The MACP royalty's not bad either, haha.

I also wrote lyrics for "Percayalah Sayang", the new track on his Best-Of album which was his last release until now. "Percayalah Sayang" got some good airplay as well as a spot in the semis of Muzik-Muzik.

So the latest one is something called "Apa Jawapannya", a rock-ish tune with an awesome chorus. It's track 2 on his latest album "Kronologi Cinta", which I just got earlier today. I've heard a few tracks, and so far, I'm damn impressed.


The production sounds really good, and Vince's voice is in true top form.

So peeps, do check it out!


Apa Jawapannya

Dari jauh ku terpandang
Wajah mu, buat ku kenang
Hari penuh cinta dan sayang

Kau menyapa diri ini
Kini kau sudah sendiri
Senyum mu pilu

Walau teruja bertemu mata
Persoalan pun tiba

Chorus:
Tanpamu di hati
Ku lemah, tak berani
Dunia bagai berhenti

Namun tak mungkin lupa
Janji mudah kau ingkar
Tuhan aku bertanya
Apa jawapannya?

Ingin ku luahkan rindu
Erat, ku pegang tanganmu
Seperti dahulu

Mengapa perlu kau dusta
Hingga ku hilang semua
Apa ku percaya

Walau hadirmu bagai cahaya
Kelam jua ku rasa

Bridge:
Kini kau memujuk ku
Sambutlah cinta mu, sambutlah kasih mu
Berilahku sedikit waktu
Rayu mu, janji mu, aku ragu

Lagu: Vince
Lirik: M.Zulkifli

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin