Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Torres Schmores

Not really that bitter that he's left the club, but because the first Liverpool jersey I bought in ages has his name on it, and now it's useless.

I went to a store in Birmingham last May and it was between a Torres or a Gerrard jersey and the sales guy actually said, "Are you sure?" when I picked the no 9 shirt. Ah well...
...
...
But the thing is, I don't feel as much pain as I did when Ian Rush left the club, or even when Fowler was shipped off to Leeds (Leeds!!). (Both came back to the Kop, btw)

Which means, I have already moved on. (I guess part of it is also because the dude's in bloody astro ads!)

And I'm sooo looking forward to an all-new Liverpool under King Kenny. An all-new Pool which includes the twin strikeforce of Luiz Suarez and Andy Carroll.

The future is bright indeed...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin