Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh What A Night!

Indeed it was. I’ve watched Anugerah Juara Lagu since its very first year and I have to say that the 22nd edition that took place last night easily ranks as one of the best ever. From the grand stage to the musicians and the finalists themselves, last night’s show was breathtaking in more ways than one.

And as I mentioned in the previous post, GUA.COM.MY streamed the event 'live' online, along with near-real time editorial and pictorial updates. Which of course meant the GUA team was hard at work all night long!

It was also a unique experience for me as I got to see the event from FOUR different perspectives; on the TV, online, backstage and finally, in the audience, a few rows from the front. Yup, a busy night indeed it was for me : )

The New Media (GUA.COM.MY & TV3.COM.MY) operations room. Not unlike a can of sardines. But it doesn't mean that it wasn't fun lah...


With my partner-in-crime Paul Moss and "Mr. Voice" Aidel Abd Ghaffar


With Nora, who eventually won for Best Etnik Kreatif song with Samudera

Totally exclusive: A reunion of sorts for ex-Fan Club members, Aishah and Paul Moss

The guest performers were also brilliant, including the Gangstarz champs, The Lima


A glorious end to a glorious night

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin