Monday, June 20, 2011

Kias Ramadhan

Oh yes; pejam celik, pejam celik, it's almost the fasting month! And in case you didn't know, it's around this time that Ramadhan and Raya programs for TV are shot. Yup, nak tak nak, those involved have to get in the mood early to deliver the goods.

Where am I going with this? Well, this fasting month, there will be a show called "Kias Ramadhan" that features 2-3 short stories per episode, and looking at the title, you could guess the kind of slant the content will be adopting.


If you're still wondering what all this has got to do with me; well, last Thursday I was involved in the production of one of the episodes... where I acted in a couple of scenes. Yes, you read that right: "Acted". Haha.

The opportunity came when one of our MHI broadcast journalists was assigned to this particular job and he was the one who asked if I'd be interested to act. My only other acting credit was a small cameo in "Kerana Karina 2" on gua.com.my. But this time around I would have more screen time and lines.

Anyway, I said yes to it and last Thursday I attended the shoot at PNB Darby Park.


All in, it took slightly more than 3 hours to complete the scenes and I think I did a pretty decent job, although Rosyam Nor would have absolutely nothing to fear.


My watak? Well, I played a "boss" and I had to say stuff like "projek di Sweden" and "dah call Datuk tu?". Haha!

So, if they don't decide to completely edit me out, you'll be able to watch this sometime in August on TV3. Just don't expect too much lah...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin