Thursday, June 23, 2011

BBall!

So after a long, long layoff, I took to the courts last week for a game of basketball. Thanks to old bud Ean who's been pestering me to join his group of bball-ers that play every Wednesday, hati ini pun akhirnya terbuka. Haha. Also, a couple of guys from MHI were also interested, so "oklah, this should be fun", I thought.

We played at Sports Barn in PJ and since it's more of a futsal facility, there's only half a court of Bball available. Good enough.

In the end, it was a really good workout. It took me a while to get my game going, but by the end of it, I chalked up the Play of The Day. Uhuh. I went past Ally, ducked under another defender and finger-rolled it into the basket. Boom! (and no, I won't stop talking about it for now, Ally. hehe)


In case you didn't know, basketball has always been my game. Played during school and eventually got into the school team. Check out no 15...


And it continued during my uni days, where I played for the varsity team for no less than three University Games. Yes peeps, I was indeed a jock.



Only thing is, I'm lacking proper bball shoes now. See, those Air Jordans I'm wearing in the pic above? Think it's about time for me to get a new pair. Or four. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin