Monday, April 18, 2011

ntv7 Feel Good Run: Let's Go!

So, 2011 will see me notching up another "first" in my life. Yup, as you can tell from the title of this blogpost, I will be taking part in my first running competition! (this of course does not include all the "merentas desa" that I ran during school lah).

So you're probably asking, what sort of epiphany drove me to this life-changing decision? Well, the folks at ntv7 simply asked me to join. That was it, really. Of course, they made me feel special by telling me that I should run in the "celebrity" category. Chewah...

And so, I said yes to running 3kms on the 3rd of July 2011. Awesome, huh? Even awesome-r, I will be involved in the promotion campaigns for the event.

The first one was a photoshoot done at a studio in Manjalara about 2 weeks ago.


And hey, all of us "celebs" and "personalities" were given sponsored gear from New Balance! Damn cool.

Since the photoshoot, I've been training rather hard during weekends. I did a couple of 2km walk/jog before breaking new grounds two weekends ago... when I jogged/walked 6.22kms! Terbeliak biji mata baca, kan?

YES, 6.22kms. Had a lot of help from a couple of friends, and I felt like dying at the end of it, but it was worth it. And it made me feel so damn good.

So guys, if I can do it, YOU can do it! Let's all register and take part in the 2011 ntv7 Feel Good Run. Details are HERE .

As for my photoshoot pictures, how do you like these? :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin