Friday, December 31, 2010

My Favourite Moments of 2010

I get exhausted just thinking about all the stuff that happened during the year. I mean, just when we thought 2009 had taken up all the quota on natural disasters and celebrity deaths for the rest of the century, 2010 gave us more of the same, like it or not.

But on the personal front, mostly good stuff happened for me. And here are just some of my favourite moments:


MHI Debut
Yup, it’s never too late to try something new in life. And so on 1st Jan 2010, I made my debut as a host on Malaysia Hari Ini. It was beyond nerve-wracking, to be honest. But I’ve learned a lot since then, and in total, I’ve done more than 90 shows to date. Not bad for a total amateur :)
...

Launched TonTon
Got on stage as The Rock and helped to launch Malaysia’s coolest website ever, http://www.tonton.com.my/. Yup, it’s a total rush to present to some one thousand industry professionals while holding a WWE Championship Belt.
...

Theme Park, Theme Park, Theme Park
Went to four of the biggest and funnest theme parks in the world this year; Movie World & Dream World in Australia, Everland in South Korea and Universal Studios in Singapore. Not much of a “rides” person, but the souvenirs are nice lah…
...
.Yusuf Islam Interview
The man, the icon. I almost lost the interview when he had to initially cancel his MHI appearance due to his being ill, but the team persevered and in the end, I managed to get an exclusive with him at his hotel. An enlightening and truly memorable experience it was.
\...
...
The French Expedition
Well, sort of. It was my first time in the country, but managed to see some amazing stuff in Nice, Cannes and Paris. The credit card bills are still haunting me, though…
...
...
Jammed As A Boy Scout
It was a costume party lah. But don’t I look cute? Hehe.
...
OMG, It’s SJP!
So I was at this party in Cannes when guess who walked in? Sarah. Jessica. Parker. I mean, how many of you can actually say that? Haha. Didn’t get a personal photo with the woman, but this is good enough.
...
...
Wet, Wet, Wet
Yup, I “showered” on national TV. Nice....
...

Happy New Year, folks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin