Thursday, October 04, 2007

Repositioning Alert!

When I started this blog earlier this year, we were in the early stages of putting together a “secret” plan for new media dominance. And it remained hush-hush until early August when basically most of the plan was laid out at a trade launch. Then came the relaunches of 8TV, TV3 and ntv7 portals. And of course, on Sept 11, gua.com.my was revealed to the world.

Which means I can now stop being too cryptic and talk about this stuff in the open. Phew!

I’m also maintaining another blog on gua.com.my which focuses on entertainment and pop culture, featuring some regular stuff I’ve done here like The 7 Coolest thingy and Thursday Night Rant.

So what does this mean for MZ 2.0? Well, the time has come for me to get even more personal and give you peeps out there more of an insiders’ view on the stuff above, especially on gua.com.my.

So be prepared for some truly engaging stuff as I lift the proverbial veil and tell you things like why we chose to do shows like BABE BITS (isn’t it obvious?) and how many forms I need to fill to get ONE bloody thing done around here. I’m kidding!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin