Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Malaysia vs Liverpool!

Don't think for a second that I'm not excited about the upcoming game just because I haven't blogged about it. OF COURSE I AM!!!!

Although I did miss out on the initial excitement as we were in Perth when the tickets went on sale. But when we got back, I made my way to the nearest Rock Corner, only to be told that almost all the tickets were gone, and only the RM58 and RM388 ones were still available.

I tweeted about it and some people tried to hook me up with some complimentary passes courtesy of adidas and Standard Chartered. But since the logistics proved to be difficult, I finally purchased the RM388 tix for me and the fam.

Come on man, this would be the first time the Reds would be in town, so if I could spend so much on a couple of bajus and steak dinners, why not for Liverpool Football Club, huh?

The only bummer was that they had already ran out of training passes by the time I bought the tix...

BUT, my office neighbour saved the day for me, and now I have these in my hands...

Even more exciting, I might get closer access to the players via MHI. So, do watch this space...

2 comments:

xitane said...

Liv team has meet the fans session like Ars? Oh you are meeting them via MHI anyway. Cess (tlg jeles utk kwn2 lain)

M.Zul said...

Yes, their meet n greet is on Friday at the Gardens. By invitation only :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin