Friday, March 04, 2011

Ian Rush!

So, it was quite a rush (pardon the pun!) for Sri Pentas folks when Liverpool and British football living lengend Ian rush dropped by for a couple of interviews on our stations. Yes, Ian Rush!

He's been to Malaysia before, but I think this was the first time he stepped into Sri Pentas. Needless to say, I was like a schoolboy skipping downstairs to catch the man in the flesh.

The skipping paid off when Rushie autographed my Liverpool memorabilia!!
...

...
How cool is that?

And I guess now you're wondering where does Rush stand on the list of my all time favourite Liverpool players? Well, he's actually number TWO. Check it out:

MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE LIVERPOOL PLAYERS

1. Kenny Dalglish
2. Ian Rush
3. Steven Gerrard
4. Robbie Fowler
5. Ray Clemence
-
-
-
2043. Fernando Torres

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2044 Suarze

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin