Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Favourite Stuff Of 2009

Film
District 9. Gripping, suffocating stuff. No blue beings, but it's the most awesome flick this year in my mind.

Docu-Film
Michael Jackson's This Is It. A magical ride for fans, especially. Much, much better than expected.

CD
Them Crooked Vultures. Not just any supergroup, the album is simply an instant classic.

TV Show On DVD
The Big Bang Theory. Nerds rule! When they have execellent writers, that is.

TV Show On TV
Lost. Flashbacks, flashforwards, good bad guys, bad good guys... So many reasons why it's the best show on TV.

Book
Story by Robert McKee. Not a new book, but it's been my trusted companion this past year. It's both andinstructional AND a self improvement book for me.

Gadget
Blackberry Bold. How did I ever live without this before?

Social Media
Twitter. How did I ever love without this before?

Gossip Website
Celebslam. Gossip for guys? Oh hell, yeah…

Vacation
Australia. Best giler ah.

Food
Las Vacas. Juicy steaks. Always good.

Mall
Pavilion. For the first time in years, it's not One Utama for me. Pavilion's just swankier with shiner shops and better makan places.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin