Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yeah, I'll Wear This...

After some 17 years, I will finally get to wear a Liverpool jersey again! Oh yes, the announcement has been made that the Reds will be getting a new jersey sponsor, Standard Chartered, who will be paying GBP20m for the next four years for the privilage of having its logo on the chests of Gerarrd and co.
...

...
Which is excellent news for fans such as myself who wouldn't wear the Carlsberg-logoed kit all these years. I've bought plenty of team t-shirts, but not the actual jersey. Hey, I've got principles ok?

But all that is gonna change come the 2010/11 with Standard Chartered in the fray. And because I've missed out for so long, I might just buy 11 pieces with different names on the back. Just don't expect to see VORONIN though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if only playboy had been the new sponsors, it would have been perfect for the Hugh Hefner of Malaysia hahaha

Fowler is God but Torres is the new Almighty

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin