Friday, August 28, 2009

Yes I'm Writing More...

Ironic ain't it that after posting about me wanting to write more here, I've acually written LESS.

But really, I HAVE been writing more. But only to serve my flaming new passion: screenwriting. Not sure if I've mentioned this, but for the past few weeks, I've been working on developing a sitcom. The script for the pilot is done, and now I'm putting together the powerpoint to present to a TV station next Wednesday. Oh yes, this shit is for real.

What's also real is an impending career change for me (so dramatic, huh?). I've thought long and hard about stuff, and this desire to simply tell stories to the whole wide world is slowly overriding all other goals that used to consume me.

To write is what I wanna do, and so it shall be. Movies, TV shows, short films... I'm just bursting with ideas and I simply can't wait to get cracking. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no land like malaysia ... it may be far from perfect, but so is the rest of the world. Merdeka!

Fowler is God but Torres is the new Almighty

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin