Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Favourite Stuff of 2008

Book

Watch You Bleed: The Saga of Guns N Roses. Sex, drugs and rock n roll. And then some...
...
CD

AC/DC’s Black Ice. Straight up rock n roll with big chunky riffs and awesome choruses. Brilliant.
...
TV Show

Entourage. Ari is Gold.
...
Magazine Entertainment Weekly. Loads of good stuff. Every single week.
.....
DVD

Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip. Finally watched it and I’m pulling my hair now knowing there’s never gonna be a second season.

...
Website
http://www.flisted.com/. Go on, have a look…
...
Movie Iron Man. Great action with a cool suit and music. Apa lagi nak?
...
Piece of Clothing This obviously unofficial KISS T-Shirt bought at the Jatuchak Market in Bangkok
... .
Food The Coffee Bean bagel. I could eat it every single day.
...
Gadget My brand new iPod Classic. 2,000 songs and counting so far.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin