Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hairy Issue

OK I know that for someone in his early to mid-thirties (ok, ok, mid-thirties lah), hair style shouldn't be an issue. But hey, I'm in showbusiness baby, and I need to look good for that occasional TV appearance and well, for this blog : ) Hence the current dilemma. Truth is, I'm a sucker for trends as well and I've been thinking about going botak. Uh huh.

But it's a gamble, I know. What if I'm actually a conehead? Then I'd have to go Samy Vellu, which would be a total disaster. So what do I do?


Maintain this current boring look?

Or go really short again?

Or what the hell, just keep it long and relive those glory days of a few years back...

Hmm... decisions, decisions

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's the result of the poll so far?

M.Zul said...

more on option 2 :)

Anonymous said...

well, Judge...

Option 1 does give an impression of a corporate bigwig (which u are).

Option 2 shows that you are this yuppie new media man (which i think u are still hanging on to (the yuppie bit , that is).

Option 3 , well, ermmmm, ntahlah eh. Kalau boleh carry off, go ahead then (excuse the pun).

StephM said...

the current boring hair do! :D you look very professional there. option 2 is a younger, sort of a newbie kinda look. Heh :D

M.Zul said...

so, no one for botak then?

Anonymous said...

U need to grow mustache and beard..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin