Saturday, March 08, 2008

Just Did It!

For the fourth consecutive time, I've fulfilled my duty as a responsible citizen and voted in the general elections. Yes, FOURTH time. That's way more than some people I know who complain macam nak rak about everything under the sun but have never even voted in their lives, or will be voting for the first time this year. (cue Danny Noreiga's "whatever" gesture).
elections

Anyway, where I voted today, things were really, really quiet and efficient. I showed my IC, got my "saluran" number, walked upstairs, got the ballot paper and drew a heart on the candidate I support. Kidding! Of course I did this - ©... no, of course I did this - X.

It was all so uneventful that the police had to find something to do and actually gave me this instruction: "Encik saluran 7, sebelum saluran 8..." Like, duh.


I've already stocked up on my kerepek and coke, and I simply can't wait for the results tonight. My prediction? Liverpool should easily beat Newcastle. By a 2-goal margin, at least...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin