Monday, May 23, 2011

The National Youth Day Fun Run 2011

So, yesterday I made my way to Putra Stadium in Bukit Jalil to pick up my race pack for the National Youth Day Fun Run. It was a really painless task as everything was well-organised.

I just had to check my name, grab a coupon and voila! the pack was in my hands.



My only "complaint"? Not sure why the running top is a collared tee. Hmm...


Anyway, a few hours later, I went for another run and I hit a personal milestone. 5kms under 40mins. Seriously, even my cats were impressed.


So yes, I'm ready for Saturday. Stay tuned for a field report!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Good luck Mr Running Man...

M.Zul said...

TQ :)

Fun Run said...

Hope you enjoyed it!Would you mine posting your photos during the run. :D

M.Zul said...

check out the blog entry above this one :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin