Sunday, January 27, 2008

AJL On GUA.COM.MY!


It's a big night for the music industry as 14 top songs compete in the nation's most prestigious song competition, Anugerah Juara Lagu. And if you can't be in front of the TV, you can catch all the action live on http://www.tv3.com.my/ and http://www.gua.com.my/.
ajl
In addition to the live streaming, there's all photo galleries, backstage gossip, red carpet videos and loads more!
ajl
I am currently here in the operations room and things are just getting even more exciting...
ajl

To watch the crew live in action, click here

5 comments:

Alam Setia said...

Tahniah.... dapat tgk Juara Lagu Online

M.Zul said...

alam setia, mcm mana your viewing experience online? was it smooth?

Linus Linnaeus said...

m here to say hello...

somehow got here as i was informed by my friends that they saw my name on gua...i was like gua???

then i realised...the video i shot as a favour for a friend actually is playing on gua.com.my

yup...it's malaysian talents thingy....

anyway, an indie filmmaker here...you can preview my stuff on anoteoflove.blogspot.com and my personal blog is at thefrogcroaks.blogspot.com

looking foward to any collaboration or maybe just teh o ais at the nearest mamak someday :)

A frog

M.Zul said...

hi linus,

GUA.COM.MY will have an indie section soon! Hope we can put up some of your stuff later on.

In fact, I would like to work with Indie filmmakers for some of our upcoming projects.

Do email me so we can talk further :)

Mr. Stalker said...

cam ner nk tgk on9 kat tv3.. aku cari x jumpe.. please bgtau cam ner...
please3... aku kat luar negara...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin