Friday, January 18, 2008

Come On Down!

Definitely YOUTH '08 is THE event for everyone to check out this weekend. The doors open at 10am and admission is absolutely free. I was truly impressed by what I saw today; from the variety of booths, the colourful people and the professionalism of the organisers. So far so good good guys!


The humble GUA booth. Open auditions begin tomorrow.
So all you fame-seekers, I mean, talented souls, do check it out : )

B-Ballers in GUA T-Shirts. I used to be them 10 years ago. Ok, ok - 20 years ago

There's also grafitti and stuff

Juwita Suwito and Dzoff of Popiah Pictures also dropped by (could have been by accident tho)

Also managed to catch some really cracking bands perform, including this one that had the coolest gendang player I had ever seen!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin