Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blogging, bla, bla, bla...

Yes it's kinda apparent that this whole blogging thing is getting a bit tiring (and tired, I guess). Take a peek at my post counter on the right and you can see that productivity has gone down over the years. Why lah?

Well, for starters, I've been busy mah... Been writing screenplays, working 9-6 and now, hosting a TV show as well. And with whatever free time I might have, I'd prefer to laze around or watch DVD, or go jalan-jalan with the fam.

And so this blogging thing has taken somewhat of a backseat. With social media taking over my life as well, the thought of writing a few hundred words and manually uploading pics just sound like a big chore now for me.

And what do you know? An article in The Star's In Tech section yesterday also confirmed my suspicions that blogging is on a down trend the world over. People would rather tweet or update their facebook page. And yes, GOOGLE BUZZ has also arrived. So, more social stuff, more sharing-maring, but less writing I guess...

Anyway, the truth is I'd love to write more. And hopefully this is just an isolated rant lah.

So take care, peeps! I gotta go and tweet something...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin