Saturday, February 27, 2010

10 Films I Watch Over And Over

Inspired by a piece on ew.com recently, here’s my list of the 10 films I can watch over an over and over again...


Return Of The Jedi
Not the best, but Jedi is in fact my favourite Star Wars film. I even liked the ewoks, ok?

School Of Rock
Rock 'n' roll and comedy. And Jack Black! How can it get any better than this? Fave bit? Every time Jack Black launches into a song… His facial expressions are priceless. And for the record, I have the VCD, DVD and soundtrack to boot.

Nacho Libre
Another Jack Black flick. Hugely underrated, but loaded with awesome and awkward dialogue, like: “Chancho, sometimes when you’re an adult, you wear stretchy pants in your room. It’s for fun”. Haha!

Jerry Maguire
Yeah, yeah… I’m also quite the romantic. There, I said it. And with a sports setting, I’d watch this 12 times in 24 hours, no prob. It completes me.

Cocktail
Tom Cruise makes great dude movies, and this one made me want to go to New York and work at a bar more than anything else in life at that time. The waterfall scene is not too shabby either.
...

Ali Setan
So many great lines, and funny till today. It was 1Malaysia before the concept existed. And yes, I had a crush on Ogy. A huge one.

Notting Hill
A quiet romantic flick that gets better with every viewing. A fantasy every guy can relate to, no?
...
Back To The Future 2
The cool “futuristic” gadgets, the slightly-confusing plot, memang best lah. There’s no better Time Machine movie out there till today.

Braveheart
When I first saw it, I couldn’t stop thinking about it for days. It raises your spirits and makes barbaric seems romantic. The true power of a film.
...

Superman 2
So yeah, he gets all lovey-dovey and loses all his powers. But the 3 equally-powerful baddies was a great idea, and I simply love the opening Eiffel Tower scene. Altho I do despise Lois Lane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for me,
- When Harry met Sally.
- Usual Suspect
- Grease
- Full Monty etc

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin