Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Start Spreading The News - New York, New York Deli SUCKS!!!!!!!

So I was at One Utama just moments ago and was delighted to see this new eating place - New York, New York Deli. Whopee! Being a big fan of hotdogs and burgers, I took a seat and ordered Root Beer float and some NY orginal hotdog.

The drink came fast and tastes like any other root beer float.
...



Then I waited. And waited. And waited. And waited.

After 30 minutes, no hot dog. So I called the waiter and said: "Can you check on my order please?" And guess what? He didn't understand a word I was saying. Imagine that, English not being understood at a New York deli.

Anyway, I did some sign language and he finally got me and went to check on my food.

But still, I waited. And waited. And waited. And oh, the people behind me who themselves were complaining about the lambat-ness already got their burgers.

At the 55min mark, I finally got up and went to the cashier to cancel my order and pay for my float. I complained to the dude but the bugger didn't really seem to care.

Only this other guy offered some "I'm sorry sir".

So now I'm back at the office having NOT had my lunch. I'm hungry and grumpy. Macam sial je New York, New York Deli.

3 comments:

qwazymonkey said...

I hear you!

Michael aka AhSi said...

I too.... hear you loud and clear...

M.Zul said...

and ain't it sooo disappointing guys??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin