Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Behold – GUA.COM.MY!

Yes, yesterday was the media launch of my latest baby, www.gua.com.my! Woohoo!
gua.com.my
It’s been a crazy few days to say the least. Most of my guys (and gals) didn’t even sleep to make sure everything went up on time!
gua.com.my
The party at Maison, Asian Heritage Row was well attended, and again, thanks to everyone who made it a success!

I was too busy posing for pictures right after the presentation that I didn’t even get to say hi to the likes of Vince and Vanessa Chong, Amber, Sazzy and some of my esteemed colleagues (you know who you are). Sorry! But you know lah, can’t turn down the paparazzi mah…

And today, GUA is all over the press. Woohoo x 2! Radio commercial is up and TV will be on sometime next week.

Meantime, do enjoy some snaps from yesterday…
gua.com.my



3 comments:

Unknown said...

wa lauuu ehhhh....

so many babes!

Ash said...

Hey bro!

From another 2.0 blog to another, and heck, i even went to your gua.com.my launch.tsk tsk tsk. Congrats on your newly launched baby!
All the best...

owh...

http://ashz.wordpress.com/

Check that out and bring some friends over

M.Zul said...

hey ash, thanks for coming to the launch and all d best with ur upcoming album!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin