Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ready?


The date has been set: 11 September 2007. That's when my new "baby" will be born.
gua.com.my
The launch party will be at Maison, Asian Heritage Row and we''ll be going on a PR blitz from there onwards. Interviews on The Breakfast Show and MHI have been booked, the print ads are ready and tomorrow I'll get to see the TV ad as well.
gua.com.my
Oh yes, this is damn exciting...
gua.com.my
Question is: Are you ready for the GUA experience? (insert dramatic music here)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Zul...

In the name of working hand-in-hand, can I pop by? If I manage to escape from workla...

Will attempt to drag suj too :)

M.Zul said...

sure, no probs lah. the more, the merrier

event starts at 3.30pm

Unknown said...

bang...

Let me know when u'll be on the tube, k?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin