Monday, April 14, 2008

GUAMUZIK Launched!


It was another meaningful milestone for the GUA brand when our music download portal, GUAMUZIK.COM.MY was launched earlier today at the Sime Darby Convention Centre.

The turnout was pretty good with close to 250 people, including music execs, artists, business partners and Media Prima peeps in attendance. And I think we served up a pretty decent show with a 30-minute presentation by me, interspersed with 4 great performances by Hujan, Pacai, Faizal Tahir and One In A Million champ, Ayu.

Honestly though, the presentation was a bit a struggle for me, having yet to recover from this pesky flu. I even lost my voice on Friday which basically freaked everyone out!

But feedback after the show was good, and I'm hoping for great press coverage to really send the message across to all music fans out there. It was also great catching up with composers and music execs I've not seen for quite a while.

And I must thank my team again (and Sunil's) for putting together a great show!
guamuzik
(more pics coming soon!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats bro on the arrival your new 'baby'!

PS. new shirt, eh?

M.Zul said...

thanks bro!

Ps: yes, new shirt... new jeans + new shoes as well ok? hehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin