Monday, May 02, 2016

The OAG Story Is Out Now!

Alhamdulillah, my book "How '60's TV' Changed The 90's: The OAG Story" is out! In fact, it went on sale exclusively at the KL International Book Fair 2016 beginning last Friday, 29th April 2016. I have to say that the work before it finally went to print went till the very last minute, and it was quite a minor miracle that it was out on time.

I myself finally got hold of a copy on Saturday. And the feeling was awesome! : )



It was also good to see the book fair itself was buzzing with book lovers. A definite must-visit for the whole family.


Sales have been brisk according to my publisher Faisal (above), and as limited copies will be available at KLBIF, make sure you head on down to booth A2200 to get your copy! And to those who've bought "The OAG Story", thanks very much from the bottom of my heart! Do let me know what you think about it : )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin