Saturday, August 13, 2011

EPL Is Back!

As I'm writing this, we're just minutes away from the kick-off of the English Premier League season 2011/12. Woo-freakin'-hoo! And it's even more exciting with Liverpool thrown straight into the action vs Sunderland.

So, what will happen to the Reds this season? Well, it has been a rather eventful off-season, hasn't it? King Kenny has been active in the transfer market, bringing in a few more quality signings and the pre-season tour took them even to Malaysia. If the players themselves aren't excited about the new season, then I don't know what to say lah.

I must say though that the pre-season results were not that convincing, especially when our defensive frailties were exposed time and again. And I'm not sure what our first-eleven is gonna be like.

Having said that, I'm optimistic of a solid season. King Kenny's a master tactician, and the players (old and new) are hungry for trophies. So I predict a top 4 finish with one trophy in the bag.

OK, the match is about to start. Here we go! YNWA...

1 comment:

aud said...

Ha, didn't know you're a Reds fan! :) YNWA. Bukit Jalil on 16/7 was surreal.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin