Thursday, April 14, 2011

Out Of Commission

So, when I got to know that I'd be doing 8 straight shows of MHI a couple of weeks ago, I took it as an interesting challenge. I mean, it was a chance for me to step up to the plate and do the team proud.
..
And it was turning out ok, really. Did three straight shows last week (Wed-Friday), and I felt good. But by Tuesday, high fever and sore throat set upon me. Doing yesterday's show was one of the hardest things I had ever done, but thankfully I pulled through.
..
Went to see the doctor afterwards and was given some antibiotics and vitamins. But this morning, I didn't really feel any better, and again, it was tough putting a smile on for the camera while nursing a high fever.
..
Doctor then gave me a stonger dose of antibiotics, and here I am at home, resting in my pyjamas... Hope to feel all brand new by the weekend, though :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin