Monday, June 28, 2010

The End

No, no, no... I'm not talking about footie here.

Yesterday, I finally watched the last two episodes of the final season of LOST. In my tweet, I did say that I was 80% satisfied by the ending.

But having thought harder about it, I am now 90% satisfied. Sure, there's still stuff hanging in the air, but the things that were tied up, gave me a sense of closure, which was something every fan of the show was desperately hoping for, I'm sure.

I must admit that the show, well, lost me somewhere in Season 3. But things really picked up after that and seasons 4 & 5, were absolutely enthralling. The writing was simply superb for me, and of course the production remained top class.

So the final season was something I really looked forward to. And it didn't disappoint me.

Unlike England's World Cup campaign.

No, I won't be going into the whole "if only the stupid referee had allowed Lampard's goal" argument. Yeah, England was robbed, but England also sucked 90% of the time at this year's World Cup.

So... the end.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin