Wednesday, April 08, 2009

KRISPY KREME Comes To The Office!

This is what they call fate. Just a few hours ago someone updated on facebook about Krispy Kreme Donuts being at Times Square. Apparently a lorry was seen and samples were about to be given away. I myself had seen the sign at Times Square a couple of weeks ago, which had me dreaming about the donuts ever since...

And guess what? Just a few minutes ago, the generous people from Krispy Kreme actually came to the office to hand over one whole box of glazed donuts for me (and team) to sample!!!! Rezeki!
...

I just gobbled one up and it's FANTASTIC... YUM YUM...
...

And in case you want a taste as well, KRISPY KREME DONUTS will open at Times Square on 27th April 2009!

Meantime, let me bite in to a few more while you look at the pictures... Haha!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin