Thursday, February 14, 2008

My "Love" Affair in Jakarta (Part II)

The Gala was held at Plaza Senayan and I was thoroughly impressed by the whole setup that night. Tons of press came, and the stars were mobbed by adoring fans mingling outside the VIP lounge. My first Indonesian Red Carpet event and I was wowed. Gempak sungguh Pak!


The VIP lounge was nice, cosy and yes, romantic. The theme was Valentine's, after all...


There was even a live jazz band playing...

That's Wulan Guritno. And she's got some pretty steamy scenes in the film. Mmm...

No idea who this is tho. Looked famous, so I snapped away


The Brangelina of Indonesia, Acha & Irwansyah, drew plenty of attention



With my "Hoity Toity" mate, Big Tree CEO Suridah


With "Love" Director, Kabir Bhatia

In case you're wondering, "Love" will arrive at Malaysian cinemas sometime in April. But it'll be worth the wait, I can assure you...

2 comments:

Alam Setia said...

Kalau dah datang Malaysia, inform lah Alam. Nak gi tgk gak.

M.Zul said...

ok, will do!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin