Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cool Collectibles: Guess who?

Was digging up my old stuff and found the above. Any idea?

Last name Goldman. Oscar Goldman. He was the dude in 70s popular TV show Six Million Dollar Man.

It's a 12" figurine and came with an exploding briefcase. How cool is that?

My dad bought this in Singapore along with the Six Million Dollar Man, Steve Austin figurine. It was the best. day. ever.

How much is it worth now? I did a survey on ebay and the highest bid for a similar model I saw was USD49.99. Not bad.

But I prefer to keep this under my bed for another 20 years...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah... I remember this one...
I've the Steve Austin one...
it comes it a 'steel bar'...
Behind Steve is this button, when you press it, Steve lifts the steel bar... krek krek krek...
I wonder if they make toys like those anymore?

I also miss those lunch boxes too... Donny & Marie, Six Million Dollar Man... comes with a matching flask too!

M.Zul said...

Donny & Marie lunchboxes? You're alone on that one dude!

Steve Austin action figure was cool! Ada bionic eye pun! The baju was red colour, right?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin