Monday, December 29, 2014

Tia's London Vlogs

So, I was a keynote speaker at a private U recently and we spoke about Gen Y and Mediapreneurship. There were loads to talk about, but in my opening anecdote, I told the audience how my daughter, Tia, was diligently filming our recent holiday in the UK with her Canon camera.

She basically had a plan. Which was to film the best bits of our trip, come home, EDIT the videos and upload them on her YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Yup, my 10-year-old daughter is now a YouTuber. Along with most her best friends from school. Mostly they upload Minecraft videos, but personal stuff might also pop up.

So peeps, do enjoy these vlogs; filmed, produced and edited by Tia Sofia M.Zulkifli (also known as TSMZ04 in the YouTube realm) : ) (And like her channel too, while you're at it. Thanks!)








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin