Friday, May 03, 2013

Umrah 2013: The Journey Begins

It has actually been four days for me here in Makkah, and what a journey it has been. We arrived here on Tuesday and proceeded to perform our first Umrah.

It was an emotional occasion for me as tears flowed when I saw the Kaabah for the first time and did the tawaf. After a 13-hour flight and a 2-hour bus ride from Jeddah, we were physically spent, but our spirits were high and the desire to please the Almighty carried us through...

Since then, this trip has been all about spending time at the greatest mosque of all, Masjid Al Haram, praying, seeking God's forgiveness and contemplating every aspect of my life; my past, my future and my relationship with Allah.

I have experienced unexpected miracles and feelings I never knew I had in me. And all will be shared once I return home, Insya Allah. Meantime, if you have any doa for me to recite for you here in Makkah, do message me and I will do my best to fulfill your request. May Allah bless us all always...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where to after MHI? gd luck :)

Kamran said...

Mash Allah wonderful post in your blog. Really very useful and informative post. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Mash Allah wonderful post in your blog. Really very useful and informative post. I like it. Dawn Travel also provides cheap Hajj and Umrah packages.

Umrah Packages

Luqman said...

Most beautiful place in the world looking more awesome now after the new construction in Makkah.

cheap umrah package 2016 UK said...

MashAllah nice sharing in your blog with the most beautiful images and informative content, If any one want to visit this historical places then you must try our hajj & umrah services 2016 at best rate.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin