Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Larian 40 Taman: Taman Bandaran Kelana Jaya

Yes, we did it! The first run in the Larian 40 Taman series was held this past Saturday at Taman Bandaran Kelana Jaya, and I can say it was quite a success. Some 40 plus people of all ages turned up, and I was more than happy by it. Thanks everyone!



There was a simple registration process before free T-shirts were given to those who had emailed earlier. And people really liked the design as well. Thumbs up to the logo designer, Azrin!



Most of those who turned up heard about the event through the Larian 40 Taman twitter and fb accounts, as well as my fb friends, MHI viewers and of course my Media Prima peeps. Even those who couldn't run, popped up to lend their support (yes, I'm talking about you Iesta! haha).


It was a nice and leisurely run around the park with a total distance of 2.7km, after which I handed out mineral water to everyone.





It was the perfect start to the campaign and I sure am looking forward to the next run in my hometown, JB this Sunday.

For the first run's full report and video, click HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin