Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Newton New Year Challenge 2012

So, what will you be doing this New Year's day? Sleeping in? More shopping? Lying by the beach somewhere in Bali? All good options that should have been mine as well. Instead, I'll be running up and down the hilly route of Bandar Kinrara for 12kms. Woo freakin' hoo.

Sounded like a good idea when I signed up for it, but now it sounds like a real hell of a challenge. But it's too late to back off now, so in the wee hours of 1st Jan 2012, I'll be huffing and puffing my way through the Newton New Year Challenge.

Picked up my race kit last Friday and this would also be my first run in the "veteran" category. Yes, that's what happens when you're in the four-series.

Also got myself a new pair of compression pants in Singapore. This would cost a bomb here but with the sale going on down south, I got these for only SGD177.

So, wish me luck and enjoy your relaxing New Year's day! *grumble grumble*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin