Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finally... The Rock Returns!

Anyone who knows me, knows how big of a wrestling fan I am. REALLY big. To cut a long story short, I've been a fan since the 80s, have bought tons of VCDs and DVDs, have had the privilege of meeting PERSONALLY the likes of Mick Foley, The Big Show, FBI, Tori Wilson, the late Chris Benoit and Scotty 2 Hotty and have even watched live events, including one that featured Stone Cold Steve Austin, Chris Jericho and The Rock in New York.

My favourite of all time? The Rock, of course. And really, wrestling has not been the same since he left for Hollywood a few years back.

Anyway, admittedly I've not been watching the weekly shows religiously for the past few years (although I still buy the PPV DVDs), and wasn't aware that The Rock made a comback recently on RAW!
...
...OK, so that's me, not him. But the comeback's for real apparently... Just watched the youtube videos and man, I had goosebumps lah. He is in fact THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT.

Just look at the reception he got as he entered the arena. I'm pretty sure the dude himself has missed these sort of moments incredibly.

And before I tear up, I ask you jabronis to watch the video....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read about his return in The Sun (British version ... they have a good wrestling section) so made sure watched Raw on Tuesday.

Very very the exciting and a correction, to quote the Great One himself, "The most electrifying man in ALL OF ENTERTAINMENT"

Also caught the repeat last night heheh

FOWLER IS GOD

M.Zul said...

My bad. IN ALL OF ENTERTAINMENT!

If you smelllllllll....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin