Thursday, November 11, 2010

Coco's Back!

I'm a big fan of Conan O'Brien indeed. And really, I ALMOST shed a tear or two when he got bullied out of his last job at "The Tonight Show". I know, I know, the dude's rich enough to feed the whole of Afghanistan, but come on, he got bullied by a RICHER guy with a long chin. Kesian, ok?

But 9 months after the debacle, the man's back with a new show, "Conan" (a tad unimaginative, I admit), on the cable channel TBS. It's been a couple of episodes and the reviews have been mixed, but Coco still rocks in my books. And seriously, someday I wanna be just like him. Minus the hair. And the beard.

No word yet on whether we'll ever get to see the show here in Malaysia, but I'd definitely PAY to watch it. Meantime, enjoy the cold open from the first episode......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin