Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ramadhan/Raya Greetings Have Begun!


I don’t know when they first started doing it, but I've always looked forward to reading Ramadhan/Raya greetings from overseas Malaysians. They don’t usually say anything original, but when I was younger, these greetings became somewhat of an inspiration to me – “Wah, pakai baju melayu main snow, best nya!!!”

So it’s kinda cool that the papers have already started running the greetings. They put a smile on my face, and a couple have made me chuckle:

This brader basically wishes everyone back home Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan, WHILE HOLDING A DRINK
...
...
These kids don’t look happy at all, do they? They might as well hold up a sign that says “HELP US”
...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pix of the guy holding a can ... was also in harian metro this week!!!

Fowler is God but Torres is the new Almighty

M.Zul said...

haha! probably he'll be on gua as well!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin