Friday, December 07, 2007

Thanks Peeps!

My birthday's tomorrow (I'll be thirty-something yet again), but my wonderful peeps threw me a surprise bash this afternoon. Thanks all! But it almost didn't happen according to plan...
m.zulkifli
Producer: Hey, wanna take a look at some videos by the trainees...

Me: Er... gimme 5 minutes.

Producer: Umm, I think you should see them now.

Me: But I've got stuff to do first lah... (feeling a bit agitated)

Producer walks out of office... then returns

Producer: Er... seriously, I think you should come and see this.

Me: Geez, oklah.

Walks into the meeting room

All: SURPRRRIIIIISEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Producer: Phew!m.zulkifli

4 comments:

KodeeXII said...

salam...

eppi besday to you...

KodeeXII said...

salam

eppi besday brader... hahahah

M.Zul said...

thanks bro! ingat tak i wrote one song... "we ain't getting any younger, said a friend i know..."

hehe

Unknown said...

Selamat Hari Jadi. Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki.

Faisal Mustaffa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin