Friday, February 02, 2007

Claim To Fame : Rocked Out at the HRC!

It was the ‘alternative period’ and the gig scene was pretty raw and roaring. And nowhere was it more happening than the Hard Rock Café in the heart of KL. Naturally, that was where my buds and I hung out almost every single night.

One of our favourite bands then was an outfit from the Philippines called Braun Awt. And thanks to them, I got to get up on stage and rock out Green Day and Offspring stuff to full-house crowds on almost every weekend during their 2-month stint.

In fact, I actually made a promise to myself that whatever it was I’d be doing in the future, I’d take one month off in my life to play a proper gig at the HRC someday. I just need to learn some new chords, though…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin