Friday, April 25, 2014

Building Big: Week 4 of 8

So, a few weks back, I decided to break the monotony of my regular training and picked up one of those workout books with lofty proclamations. This particlar one was: "Build Big Arms in 8 Weeks".

Published by the folks at Men's Fitness, the workouts did look interesting and doable for someone like me (still learning the ropes with slightly limited time).

As so I took up the challenge, and it turned out to be tougher than expected, but thoroughly ENJOYABLE!

Anyway, after 2 weeks, I was pretty satisfied with the results...




Please don't bang my poyo pose though, still learning mah!

And this is me after 4 weeks. Feeling better than ever although I was a bit under the weather for a good one week. Looking forward to the next 4 weeks. Keep lifting, folks!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin