Sunday, June 22, 2008

Broadcast Asia


So I just came back from Singapore for Broadcast Asia. As expected, it was a well organised event with plenty of participation from industry players from all over the world. The booths had everything, from hardware, content and even Iron Man...
broadcast asia


But my main agenda tho was to attend its New Media conference. Overall it was a really useful and informative session with some pretty good speakers. And here are the two main messages I got out of the sessions...



Nothing ground-breaking on the surface, but are still messages that provide plenty to think about for New Media practitioners. And oh, wait for my slightly more interesting post (hopefully) after this on my being plonked in the "outback" of the Lion City...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin